Microsoft AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Exam
- Cost: The cost of the AZ-900 exam is $99 USD.
- Passing Mark: The passing mark for the AZ-900 exam is 700 out of 1000 points.
- Time: The AZ-900 exam is comprised of 40-60 multiple-choice and multiple-response questions and candidates have up to 120 minutes to complete the exam.
- Delivery Method: The AZ-900 exam is available in a proctored environment at Microsoft testing centers and can also be taken online through the Microsoft remote proctoring service.
- Format: The format of the AZ-900 exam is multiple-choice and multiple-response questions.
- Understand cloud computing concepts
- Understand core Azure services
- Understand security, privacy, compliance, and trust in Azure
- Understand Azure pricing and support
To pass the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam, it is recommended to have a general understanding of cloud computing concepts and an understanding of the basic Azure services. It is also important to have knowledge of security, privacy, compliance, and trust in Azure as well as Azure pricing and support. Microsoft offers a variety of resources to assist with exam preparation including instructor-led training, online courses, and practice exams.
The AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam covers the following topics:
- Cloud Computing Concepts
- What is cloud computing?
- Advantages and disadvantages of cloud computing
- Types of cloud services
- Core Azure Services
- Compute services
- Storage services
- Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust in Azure
- Azure security center
- Identity and access management
- Compliance standards
- Azure Pricing and Support
- Azure pricing models
- Azure support options
In conclusion, the Microsoft AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam is a fundamental-level exam that tests your understanding of cloud computing concepts, core Azure services, security, privacy, compliance, and trust in Azure, and Azure pricing and support. By properly preparing for the exam through the use of available resources, you can increase your chances of passing the AZ-900 exam and gaining the knowledge required to pursue further Azure certifications.