The Juniper JN0-1331 Security Design, Specialist (JNCDS-SEC) exam is a certification exam that assesses the knowledge and skills of candidates in security design principles and best practices. The exam is designed for network professionals who are responsible for designing and implementing secure network solutions using Juniper Networks technologies.
The exam costs $400 and is administered by Pearson VUE. Candidates are required to achieve a passing score of 65% or higher within 90 minutes. The exam is delivered online and consists of 65 multiple-choice questions.
The JN0-1331 exam covers the following topics:
- Security Design Principles
- Security Architectures
- Security Technologies and Products
- Security Policies and Procedures
- Security Solutions
- Security Best Practices
- Network Infrastructure Security Design
- Network Perimeter Security Design
- Data Center Security Design
- Cloud Security Design
- Security Services Design
- Security Management Design
Who Should Take the Exam?
The JN0-1331 exam is intended for network professionals who have experience designing and implementing secure network solutions using Juniper Networks technologies. Candidates should have a strong understanding of security design principles, network infrastructure, and security technologies and products.
The JN0-1331 exam is a multiple-choice exam consisting of 65 questions. Candidates are given 90 minutes to complete the exam. The exam is computer-based and is delivered online through Pearson VUE.
There are several books that can help candidates prepare for the JN0-1331 exam. Some of the recommended books include:
- Junos Security: A Guide to Junos for the SRX Services Gateways and Security Certification by Rob Cameron
- JNCIE-SEC Exam Preparation Guide by Thomas Maufer
- JNCIS-SEC: Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist Security Study Guide by Rob Cameron
- JUNOS Enterprise Routing: A Practical Guide to JUNOS Software and Enterprise Certification by Doug Marschke and Harry Reynolds
- Juniper SRX Series: A Comprehensive Guide to Security Services on the SRX Series by Brad Woodberg and Rob Cameron
It is important to note that these books are not the official study materials for the JN0-1331 exam. However, they provide valuable information and can help candidates prepare for the exam.
In conclusion, the JN0-1331 exam is a certification exam that assesses the knowledge and skills of candidates in security design principles and best practices using Juniper Networks technologies. To pass the exam, candidates should have a strong understanding of security design principles, network infrastructure, and security technologies and products. They should also prepare using the recommended study materials and practice exam questions.