If you are looking to advance your career in the field of finance, then becoming a Certified Associate Business Manager (CABM) is a great way to achieve your goals. The CABM exam is designed to test your knowledge and skills in several areas of finance and business management. Passing this exam will help you gain credibility and recognition as a finance professional.
The CABM exam covers the following topics:
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Financial Analysis and Planning
- Corporate Finance
- Marketing and Sales Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Leadership and Ethics
The exam tests your knowledge in these areas and your ability to apply that knowledge in practical situations. The exam is designed to test your ability to think critically, analyze information, and solve problems related to finance and business management.
The CABM exam is a computer-based test that is delivered through Pearson VUE testing centers. The cost of the exam is $295 for members of the Institute of Certified Business Managers (ICBM) and $395 for non-members. The passing mark for the exam is 70%.
The exam consists of 150 multiple-choice questions that must be completed within a time limit of 3 hours. The exam is available in English only.
Who should take the exam? The CABM exam is ideal for individuals who have a bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or a related field and are looking to enhance their knowledge and skills in the field of finance and business management.
The prerequisites for taking the CABM exam are as follows:
- A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or a related field
- At least two years of work experience in finance or business management
- Membership in the ICBM is not required, but it is recommended
There are several books that can help you prepare for the CABM exam. Some of the most popular ones include:
- Financial Accounting and Reporting Study Guide
- Financial Analysis and Planning Study Guide
- Corporate Finance Study Guide
- Investments Study Guide
- Economics Study Guide
- Marketing and Sales Management Study Guide
- Operations and Supply Chain Management Study Guide
- Leadership and Ethics Study Guide
These study guides cover the topics that are tested on the exam and provide practice questions and exercises to help you prepare. They are written by experienced finance professionals and are designed to be easy to read and understand.
In conclusion, passing the CABM exam requires a combination of knowledge, skill, and preparation. By studying the exam objectives, understanding the exam details, and using the recommended study guides, you can increase your chances of passing the exam and advancing your career in finance and business management.