Cisco® 700-105 Exam Preparation
The 700-105 Cisco Midsize Collaboration Solutions for Account Managers (MCAM) exam is a certification exam offered by Cisco® for professionals who wish to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in selling Cisco Midsize Collaboration Solutions. The following information provides tips and resources for passing the 700-105 exam and lists the exam objectives for the test taker to review.
To prepare for the 700-105 exam, it is recommended that test takers utilize a combination of training and hands-on experience. The following resources are available to assist with exam preparation:
- Cisco official website - provides information on the 700-105 exam and links to related training and resources.
- Cisco Authorized Learning Partners - offer a variety of courses and certification training programs, including the 700-105 exam.
- Online Study Communities - provide forums and resources for test takers to connect with others and exchange information on the 700-105 exam.
In addition, it is important to have a solid understanding of the exam objectives and format, which can be found in the following section.
The 700-105 exam objectives are as follows:
- Identifying the target customer and their requirements for Cisco Midsize Collaboration Solutions
- Positioning and differentiating the Cisco Midsize Collaboration Solutions portfolio
- Discussing the value of the Cisco Midsize Collaboration Solutions portfolio for the target customer
- Delivering effective presentations and demonstrations of the Cisco Midsize Collaboration Solutions portfolio
- Addressing customer objections and closing the sale of Cisco Midsize Collaboration Solutions
The following details provide information on the 700-105 exam process:
- Cost: The cost of the 700-105 exam varies and can be found on the Cisco official website.
- Passing Mark: The passing mark for the 700-105 exam is not publicly disclosed by Cisco.
- Time: The time allotted for the 700-105 exam is 90 minutes.
- Delivery Method: The 700-105 exam is delivered through computer-based testing (CBT) at authorized Cisco testing centers.
- Format: The 700-105 exam consists of multiple-choice and simulation-based questions.
In conclusion, to pass the 700-105 Cisco Midsize Collaboration Solutions for Account Managers (MCAM) exam, it is recommended to utilize a combination of training and hands-on experience, have a solid understanding of the exam objectives and format, and utilize the resources available through Cisco and authorized learning partners. Good luck!