Cisco 650-296 TelePresence Video Sales Engineer for Advanced Exam (PATVSEA) Preparation
- Exam Name: Cisco 650-296 TelePresence Video Sales Engineer for Advanced Exam (PATVSEA)
- Cost: The cost of the exam varies depending on the location and currency but typically ranges from $300 to $400 USD.
- Passing Mark: The minimum passing score for the 650-296 exam is not publicly disclosed by Cisco, but it is typically set at a level that ensures only those who have a solid understanding of the subject matter can pass the exam.
- Time Allotted: The time allotted for the 650-296 exam is usually 90 minutes.
- Delivery Method: The 650-296 exam is delivered through a computer-based testing (CBT) center and can be taken at any of the authorized Pearson VUE testing centers worldwide.
- Format: The 650-296 exam consists of multiple-choice and simulation-based questions.
- Describe and explain the features, benefits, and architecture of Cisco TelePresence Video solutions
- Understand and articulate the value proposition of the Cisco TelePresence Video solutions
- Understand and articulate the value proposition of the Cisco TelePresence Video solutions compared to alternative solutions
- Differentiate between various Cisco TelePresence Video solutions, including endpoints, infrastructure, management, and network components
- Identify and explain the impact of network design and architecture on Cisco TelePresence Video solutions
- Describe and explain the integration of Cisco TelePresence Video solutions with other Cisco solutions and technologies
- Understand and explain how to size, design, and deploy Cisco TelePresence Video solutions
To pass the Cisco 650-296 TelePresence Video Sales Engineer for Advanced Exam (PATVSEA) exam, it is recommended that the candidate have a strong understanding of the Cisco TelePresence Video solutions and its related technologies. The candidate should have hands-on experience in designing, deploying, and troubleshooting Cisco TelePresence Video solutions. Additionally, the candidate should also have a good understanding of network design and architecture, as well as experience with other Cisco solutions and technologies.
To prepare for the 650-296 exam, the candidate can start by reviewing the official Cisco TelePresence Video Sales Engineer for Advanced Exam (PATVSEA) blueprint, which outlines the topics and objectives covered on the exam. The candidate can then use a combination of online resources, such as Cisco's official training courses and online study guides, as well as hands-on experience to gain a thorough understanding of the material.
The candidate can also consider taking a formal training course, such as the "Cisco TelePresence Video Sales Engineer for Advanced" course, which covers all the topics and objectives
outlined in the exam blueprint and provides hands-on experience with the technology. In addition, the candidate can also seek out study groups or online communities where they can interact with other individuals preparing for the exam and share tips and study materials.
It is also important for the candidate to practice solving sample questions and taking mock exams to gauge their level of preparedness and identify areas where they need to improve. This will also help the candidate familiarize themselves with the exam format and get a sense of the types of questions that may be asked on the exam.
Finally, it is recommended that the candidate stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the Cisco TelePresence Video solutions, as well as its related technologies and best practices, as the exam may cover new or updated information.
In conclusion, passing the Cisco 650-296 TelePresence Video Sales Engineer for Advanced Exam (PATVSEA) requires a combination of hands-on experience, study, and practice. By following the recommended steps, the candidate can feel confident and prepared for the exam and achieve a passing score.