Passing the 300-835 Exam
To pass the 300-835 Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO) exam, one must have a thorough understanding of the topics covered in the exam and be able to demonstrate their knowledge in a real-world setting. The 300-835 exam covers a range of topics related to automating Cisco collaboration solutions, including automation concepts and methodologies, programming and scripting, application deployment, and troubleshooting.
To prepare for the 300-835 exam, it is recommended to have a strong background in network administration, as well as experience working with Cisco collaboration solutions. Additionally, it is advisable to have a solid understanding of programming concepts and scripting languages such as Python and JSON.
There are a variety of study materials available to help prepare for the 300-835 exam, including online courses, books, and practice exams. It is also recommended to have hands-on experience with automation tools and technologies, as the 300-835 exam focuses heavily on practical applications.
In order to pass the 300-835 exam, it is important to have a solid understanding of the exam objectives, which are outlined in the section below.
The 300-835 exam is delivered via a computer-based testing (CBT) format and is available at authorized Pearson VUE testing centers. The cost of the exam is $300 USD, and it is recommended to schedule the exam at least one week in advance.
The 300-835 exam consists of 65-75 multiple-choice and simulation-based questions, and test-takers will have 90 minutes to complete the exam. A passing score on the 300-835 exam is typically set at around 85%, though this may vary by region.
- Automation Concepts and Methodologies:
- Explain the principles of network automation
- Describe the benefits and challenges of network automation
- Identify the components of a network automation solution
- Explain the different automation methodologies and approaches
- Programming and Scripting:
- Explain the basics of programming and scripting languages such as Python and JSON
- Describe how to use programming and scripting languages for network automation
- Explain how to automate common network administration tasks using programming and scripting
- Application Deployment:
- Explain how to deploy and configure network automation applications
- Describe how to manage network automation applications using APIs and other tools
- Explain the benefits and challenges of deploying network automation applications in a real-world environment
- Explain how to troubleshoot network automationsolutions
- Identify common issues that arise when deploying and using network automation applications
- Explain how to resolve common network automation issues
- Explain the importance of logging and monitoring in network automation